Work Home Play store ships using Australia Post for orders under 20 kg. When an order is received before 12 PM Australian Eastern standard Time, it is shipped the same day otherwise it is shipped the next business day. We do not ship to small offshore Australian locations e.g. Lord Howe Island.
If you have not received your order within the days specified please contact our online department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Work Home Play will strive to ensure you are happy with your online purchase however we advise you to choose your products carefully. The Work Home Play store will offer a full refund within 14 days of delivery of the purchased goods. We also offer the exchange of any product for another size or product to equal value within 14 days of delivery. Proof of purchase must be provided to be eligible for both refund and exchange. We do not pay for return freight for any product assessed as having a major failure.
14 Day Money BackGuarantee
The following conditions are to be met in order for you to qualify:
- Be a first time Work Home Play purchaser of the item/s
- You must provide 24 hours notice prior to the return of the item/s
- The item/s and their packaging must be in new condition as it was at the time of purchase, and to be returned in all of its original packaging (this includes manuals, bolts, and packaging material) at your own expense - we do not cover return freight
- Should the item/s be returned damaged or missing parts, we will deduct costs required from the refund in order to refurbish the item/s to new condition
- Should it fail to pass our assessment to be in new condition, we will deduct costs required from the refund in order to refurbish the item/s to new condition
- The return date must be within the 14 days; sufficient time must be made for the item to be returned to us - this includes travel time
- Refunds will be credited electronically back to the credit card/bank account you used at the initial transaction
- Work Home Play reserves the right to reject a claim for refund
Product damage can occasionally occur during the freight process. When you receive your delivery please inspect the boxes for any visible damage. If there is damage, please notify the driver and make a note on the consignment note. To make a claim with the freight supplier (usually Australia Post) we usually need photos of the cartons when they arrive showing the damage. Please notify us within 24 hours if they appear damaged and we will follow it up with the freight supplier.
If an item you have ordered is out of stock online, we will endeavourer to contact you ASAP to advise and offer you either an alternate item or estimated lead time for stock arriving. No additional postage charges apply. If a specific product is not listed, it is currently out of stock, sold out or due to arrive in stock soon.
Work Home Play reserve the right to stop, cancel, or change any product on a timer deal at any time, due to nil stock.
The Work Home Play store accepts the following credit cards - Visa & MasterCard & PayPal. PayPal surcharges apply.